List of Best medical colleges in Chhattisgarh
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Best medical colleges in Chhattisgarh
- 126.96.36.199.1 1. CHHATTISGARH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES – [CIMS], BILASPUR:
- 188.8.131.52.2 2. ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES – [AIIMS], RAIPUR-
- 184.108.40.206.3 BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICAL SCIENCES [BAMS]-
- 220.127.116.11.4 BACHELOR IN AUDIOLOGY AND SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY [BASLP]-
- 18.104.22.168.5 BACHELOR OF DENTAL SCIENCE [BDS]-
- 22.214.171.124.6 4. APOLLO COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY, DURG-
- 126.96.36.199.7 5. PG COLLEGE OF NURSING, BHILAI-
1. CHHATTISGARH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES – [CIMS], BILASPUR:
The candidate must have passed 10+2 from CBSE or any other recognized board in a relevant stream.
Chhattisgarh Institute Of Medical Sciences was established in 2001. It is affiliated to Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur C.G. funded by State Govt. of Chhattisgarh. It was run by the state University under ministry of higher education, govt. of C.G.
- The college was started with M.B.B.S. with intake of 100 medical students
- The old government district hospital (Dharam Hospital-350 beded), Bilaspur C.G. was converted in to the CIMS’s hospital with 300 beds
- The college celebrates its annual function, Rhythm, every year in February.
- The college organizes various functions and events like College Annual function, Sports Day, Quiz etc.
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital
Bilaspur – 495009
Chhattisgarh , India
Also Read – List of Best medical college in Himachal Pradesh
2. ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES – [AIIMS], RAIPUR-
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur, popularly known as AIIMS Raipur, is one of the six AIIMS across the country. It was established by the Health and Family Welfare Ministry in the year 2012. The institute offers 2 undergraduate programs- MBBS and BSc Nursing.
AIIMS Raipur Admissions to the programs are based on the marks secured by the applicants in the national level entrance examinations- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam for MBBS and AIIMS Nursing Examination for BSc Nursing.
AIIMS Raipur Highlights
|Campus||Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Approved by||MCI, MHRD|
BASED ON 1 STUDENTS RATINGS
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE, BACHELOR OF SURGERY (MBBS)
BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICAL SCIENCES [BAMS]-5YEARSFULL TIME₹23,390
BACHELOR IN AUDIOLOGY AND SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY [BASLP]-3YEARSFULL TIME₹56,523
BACHELOR OF DENTAL SCIENCE [BDS]-4YEARSFULL TIME₹43,890
Also Read – List of Best medical colleges in Uttarakhand
4. APOLLO COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY, DURG-
Apollo College Of Physiotherapy is standing tall in one of the backward regions of Chattisgarh for its remarkable work in the field of Physiotherapy. The institute was incepted with an objective to promote education in Allied Health Sciences & Physiotherapy. Today, it has shaped the careers of several aspirants via its industry-oriented course-curriculum, hands-on-experience clinical programs and excellent teaching staff. Apollo College of Physiotherapy is equipped with Hi-Tech infrastructural amenities and conducive surroundings. It is offering a wide range of under-graduate and post-graduate degree courses in Physiotherapy, Education, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences.
- Apollo College of PhysiotherapyFacts and Figures-
|Year of Foundation||2003|
|Founder||Shrishti Education and Welfare Society|
Opposite Veternary College, Anjora
Durg – 491001
Chhattisgarh , India.
Also Read – List of Best medical colleges in Odisha
5. PG COLLEGE OF NURSING, BHILAI-
PG College Of Nursing is under the management of Bhilai education Trust and it holds the fame of being one of the best nursing colleges in India. The college operates with the mission of making honest and well-directed efforts towards creating prosperity, growth and peace for every individual by showcasing zeal, commitment and teamwork and achieving the best in the field of nursing education. Delivering highly qualified, responsible and excellent professionals is the main objective of the college. The college leaves no stone unturned in achieving its goals and objectives and it has been successful in achieving some of them over the years.
- Facts And Figures Of PG College Of Nursing-