List of Best medical college in Himachal Pradesh
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Best medical college in Himachal Pradesh
- 184.108.40.206.1 1. BAHRA UNIVERSITY – [BU], SHIMLA-
- 220.127.116.11.2 2. Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla-
- 18.104.22.168.3 3. HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY – [HPU], SHIMLA-
- 22.214.171.124.4 4. Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Tanda-
- 126.96.36.199.5 5. SOLAN HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL – [SHMCH], SOLAN-
- 188.8.131.52.6 6. DR. Y. S. PARMAR MEDICAL COLLEGE NAHAN, SIRMAUR-
Top Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh, is the comprehensive list of best Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh The ranking/rating is based on factors like quality of students, research output, industry interface, refereed publications and academic productivity.
Himachal Pradesh is one of the popular destinations for medical students in India. These ranking of top Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh helps you decide which institutions you should be targeting for medical admissions in Himachal Pradesh-
1. BAHRA UNIVERSITY – [BU], SHIMLA-
Bahra University, Shimla is a multi-disciplinary university, was established in 2011 by State Legislature of Himachal Pradesh Act No. 2 of 2011. The university is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 and Bar Council of India (BCI). Bahra University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Hospitality & Tourism, Law, Pharmacy, Basic-Sciences, and Physiotherapy.
Bahra University Highlights
|Type of University||State Private University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)
Bar Council of India (BCI)
|Campus Area||25 Acres|
|Computer Lab||467 Systems|
|Library||300 seats (capacity)|
|Accommodation||Girls and Boys|
Bahra University Courses-
Bahra University provides a vast range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in multiple streams. The university runs its courses in the following schools.
Schools under Bahra University
- School of Management – BBA, MBA, B.Com and M.Com
- School of Engineering – B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA and MCA
- School of Physiotherapy – BPT
- School of Law – LLB, LLM, BA LLB
- School of Pharm Sciences – B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy
- School of Basic Sciences – M.Sc. and MA
- School of Hospitality and Tourism – BHM, BTTM and MTTM.
Also Read – List of Best medical colleges in Maharashtra
2. Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla-
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Estd: 1966
- Ownership: Government
- Approved By: INC +1 more
- Affiliated To: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
All India Rank:
51For Year: 2017
99.25Out of 500.
3. HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY – [HPU], SHIMLA-
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) is a non-profit university that was incepted on July 22, 1970 by an Act of the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly. HPU is located at Summer Hill about 5 km from Shimla. The University that is wholly financed by the Government of Himachal Pradesh and UGC, New Delhi occupies an area of 200 acres. HPU Admissions are entirely based on the marks in the national level entrance exams. The state university is Accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC and offers programs in streams in Law, Management, Science, Commerce, Engineering etc.
4. Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Tanda-
- Bodar Balla, Himachal Pradesh
- Estd : 1996
- Ownership : Government
- Approved By : MCI
- Affiliated To : Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
AAAAAA means Above Average .
5. SOLAN HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL – [SHMCH], SOLAN-
- SOLAN, HIMACHAL PRADESH.
- CCH |
- ESTD 2002.
- HPU, SHIMLA PRIVATE.
Solan Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital came into establishment in 2002 with the objective of providing good health care, medical education and attaining safe health of the people of Himachal Pradesh and neighbouring states. The main aim of the Health Trust of India is to provide affordable way to health care, and providing Homoeopathic medical education and also creating health awareness among the people, many of whom are economically stable and have little or no health facilities especially in the rural areas. Solan Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital imparts quality Homoeopathic Medical education to all the students and also serving the ailing humanity at root level to decrease the sufferings of mankind by providing safe yet economic Homoeopathic treatment and friendly counselling to the people of Himachal Pradesh and other states as well.
Also Read – List Of medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
6. DR. Y. S. PARMAR MEDICAL COLLEGE NAHAN, SIRMAUR-
- HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MCI |
- ESTD 2016
- HPU, SHIMLA GOVERNMENT.
Sirmaur – 173001
Himachal Pradesh , India.
- 01702-222209 , 222011 , 224011.
Also Read – List of Best medical colleges in kerala
Also Read – List of Best medical colleges in Punjab