CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Important Topics
Table of Contents
CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Important Topics: Below article Focuses on various important Topics for class 9th Chemistry. Which is for CBSE students for there final preparation of examination. Topics are more preferable for the Advanced preparation for the exam.
All the below Topics updated by our experienced faculty and an experienced team for providing you the best preparation for your final examination the below articles contain all the important Topics which are mostly and have maximum chances for asking in the examination.
So go through the below article for the most important Topics for class 9th Chemistry.
List of CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Important Topics
- Name of scientists who established the two important laws of chemical combinations?
- The concept of the law of conservation of mass and law of chemical combination with examples
- E = mc2 follows the law of conservation of mass or not
- Full form of IUPAC
- Name of atoms and their symbols
- Thomson model and postulates
- Why did Rutherford take gold foil for the experiment
- Atomic masses of subatomic particles and charges on them
- What do you understand by the term ‘discrete orbit?’
- The concept of atomic number and mass number
- Name and chemical formula of common salt
- How properties of a substance are used to check its purity
- Differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous mixtures
- Constituents of brass
- How Iron can be separated from the mixture of iron and sulfur?
- List any five physical properties of liquids
- Definitions of melting point, boiling point, and freezing point
- Explain the application of compressibility in gases with an example
- Define the term evaporation
Also Read – CBSE Class 9th biology Important Topics PDF