Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai, Cutoff and Ranking Procedure
Table of Contents
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai, Cutoff and Ranking Procedure: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai cutoff for the session 2018 will be expected to come in the mid weeks of june. Here in the below article we are providing you the cutoff for the session 201X-1X .Below are the ranks based on the number scored for NEET scorecard by the students according to the category of general/SC/ST/OBC for the perspective of getting admission for the session 2018. Admission for Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai will be according to the NEET Cutoff and ranking procedure.
For more info go through the below article for the cutoff and ranking procedure for the last year cutoff,s and ranks category wise.
NEET CUTOFF FOR ROUND ONE 2016
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe|
NEET CUTOFF FOR ROUND SECOND 2016
Counseling PROCEDURE FOR THE SESSION 2018
Medical counselling committee MCC and various state counselling authorities conducts the counselling for the session 2018 after the declaration of NEET result. NEET result 2018 will be declared on 5th of June 2018. Candidates have to register theirself separately for various authorities to get participate in counselling procedure for the session 2018. Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE will be responsible for the counselling procedure of Neet 2018 and provides all India rank and marks of candidates to various counselling authorities at various National and state level
Students, who wants to seek admission for MBBS must fulfill the scorecard for Neet medical entrance examination
All the candidates have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria under the guidelines of Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE
For getting admission in Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai follow the below guidelines for your further processions to get selected for final admission procedure
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai FOR THE SESSION 2018
- Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Non Resident Indians (NRI’s),Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals all are eligible for appearing in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) For the session 2018
- Minimum age for getting admission in Medical program is of 17 years as on 31st of December 2018 In his or her admission for the first year of MBBS course
- Maximum age limit for getting admission in Medical program is of 25 years as on 31st of December 2018. Candidates belonging to the reserved category of SC/ ST/ OBC have a relaxation of 5 years and person entitled under the reservation for rights of persons with disabilities act 2016 also relaxation of 5 years
- Candidates must passed in subject of Physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology and English individually with the minimum marks of 50% together in physics chemistry and Biology examination
- Candidates belong to SC/ ST and other backward classes have relaxation of 10% of minimum marks and they have to obtained minimum 40% marks instead of 50% in the respective subject of physics chemistry and Biology /biotechnology
- Candidates who passed in plus two from an open school or as a private candidate shall not eligible for appearing National eligibility entrance test for UG programme for the session 2018. furthermore, study of Biology as an additional subject at ten plus two level also shall not be permissible
- Presidents who are appearing for class 12th examination for the session 2018 shall also permitted to give examination of national eligibility and entrance test for the session 2018
- States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana decided to join and contribute MBBS seats for the allotment of candidates under 15% all India quota from the academic year of 2018-19 onwards candidates who are belonging to the respective States shall also eligible for 15% all India quota seats.