- VEA provides educational services to students of classes 6 to 12 and also to 12 pass students (usually termed as droppers). VEAâ€™s educational services are aimed at training students for their school, board exams and also competitive exams for admission to Engineering, Medical and other reputed colleges providing graduate and post graduate level courses to science students. The main competitive exams covered are IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced), NEET, AIIMS, BITSAT and other such exams. VEA also provides training to students for scholarship and recognition exams like KVPY and Olympiads at various levels
- The training provided by VEA includes class-room courses, printed study material, mock tests, multimedia study material and tools and such other methods and tools as deemed fit to train the students in the efficient manner.
- While VEA provides the training to its students to the best of itsâ€™ ability there is â€œNo guarantee of selection and/or any particular level of performance of any particular student in any particular examinationâ€.
- VEA reserves itsâ€™ right to provide/not provide its services to a student/group of students.
- VEA also reserves its right to discontinue services to any student for disciplinary and/or other reasons for which the student is undesirable in the campus(es).
- FACULTY : VEA ensures that subject faculties deployed for different batches are to the desired level. Regular monitoring of faculties and feedback from all stakeholdersâ€™ (including students) are taken to ensure effective delivery of lessons and other training modules. Request for replacement/removal/appointment of particular faculties by any student/Group of students is neither binding nor entertained by VEA.
- VEA trains its students mainly through Class-room teaching + Study material + Mock Tests. VEA expects that enrolled students regularly attend classes, tests and other activities and also carryout homeâ€“assignments and tasks as assigned to the students for maximum benefits to students. Doubt-sessions, extra-classes and back-up classes etc are some times provided to the students if needed depending on availability of resources. The extra activities are provided if convenient and thought necessary by VEA.These are free-services and can not be demanded as rightful service by any student at his/her own schedule and will.
- Students Conduct Rules :
- To attend classes/Tests/Other Activities regularly.
- To maintain discipline and to not damage any fixtures, belongings of VEA/others.
- To come to VEA campuses in proper uniform with proper bag as supplied to you at the time ofadmission.
- To maintain punctuality.
- I-cards will be issued to all students on joining.Students must punch-in and punch-out at the machine kept at Entry/Exit. All students are required to necessarily bring and wear I-cards in the premises of VEA.
- Students are to necessarily obey instructions of VEA teachers and staff. Indiscipline and misbehaviour by students is taken very seriously and in-case of students repeating such actions even after warnings, corrective actions (including financial penalty, suspension from classes etc.), as deemed fit by VEA authorities may be taken against them.
- Mobiles (and other similar gadgets) must be switched-off during classes/tests/other activities. If any student is found using mobile during class/other activity then mobile instrument will be ceased and disciplinary action taken against him/her.
- Refund Policy :
VEA provides its services with commitment to the students and other stakeholders. However some times, some students cannot adjust to the VEA systems and environment due to reasons beyond control of VEA/student. VEA follows a refund policy for such cases within a strictly fixed time frame, as follows:
- Student has to submit a written application for refund of fees to the centre manager in the requisite format.
- The center manager after discussion with the student/parents/other stake-holders may try to work-out a solution to the problems faced by the student and if needed may allow the student to discontinue from VEA and Refund the fees as per following time frame only.
Refund application is made Deductions 11th,12th, 12th +
6th, 7th, 8th
Within 10 days of date of Joining Rs. 7000/- Rs. 4000/- Rs. 4000/- Rs. 3000/- Within 20 days of date of Joining Rs. 16000/- Rs. 7000/- Rs. 7000/- Rs. 5000/- Within 30 days of date of Joining Rs. 25000/- Rs. 9000/- Rs. 9000/- Rs. 7000/- On or After 31st Days of date of Joining No refund will be allowed under any circumstances.
- All students studying in VEA have to complete payments of instalments as stipulated in the table given in the welcome letter.
- After 30 days from the date of joining a student has to submit the remaining instalments by PDC.
- Any students discontinuing from VEA after 30 days of joining will have to pay 100% of Fees as given in the table of welcome letter. Any pending PDCs will be presented for collection and in-case PDCs are returned by the bank for any reason then appropriate legal action will be initiated.
Why Vijay ?
Vijay Education Academy takes pride to introduce â€œLive Coaching Viewâ€ first of its kind in India, for parents. Using this facility, they can be assured of our commitment towards teaching quality and environment.
Team Vijay is well-versed with competent teaching techniques and is committed towards delivering excellence. Students are taught basic, fundamental concepts and encouraged to apply it smartly to solve the problems. This not only helps them to perform well in their school curriculum but also develop study strategies to prepare for competitive exams.
At the onset, students are made to understand the fundamentals and basics of the subject, after which the technical and detailed parts are taught. Regular test-series are scheduled to analyse studentsâ€™ comprehension levels. Test answers, its variations and every studentâ€™s performance are discussed in lengths to help him/her perform better in the next exam.
Faculties from Indore, Delhi, Haryana, Kota and other cities form pillars of the Academy. These intelligent minds are known for their perfection and dedication. Qualified, competent, caring, motivated and accountable teaching members ensure positive and upward movement of the students.
At Vijay Education Academy, students are provided with an environment to help their personal growth, knowledge base and career sailing. The faculty members believe in the inherent talent and abilities of the students and motivate them to deliver perfection.
Vijay Education Academy is successful due to its versatile teaching approaches and student focussed strategies. Numerous students have made it to the prestigious IIT, elite NDA and prominent medical examinations. Consistent selections in NTSE, KYPY, IAPT Olympiads highlight our dedication towards education.
We follow â€œWholesomeâ€ policy for teaching, which not only includes intelligent and above-average students but students with average intelligence too.
We boast of our exhaustive collection of practise questions and relevant study material. Students are provided with smart study strategies to manage their course and time schedule. Students are always encouraged to ask their doubts in the class. We believe in making technocrats imbibed with virtues of responsible achievers.
To make learning affordable, scholarship exams like VTSE, ACST & others are conducted regularly to assess potential of the students. In addition to these exams, special grants are available for children of farmers and teachers, girl students and physically challenged students.Our endeavour is to support and motivate each and every deserving student.