We Are Strict About
- The student who is enrolled with Vijay education academy will have to work hard regularly. In case, if the teacher feels that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute or bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the Institute. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- After depositing money towards registration & Admission, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee / Admission fee or will not be adjusted against any other course. If adjusted, student will have pay 1000 as penalty.
- However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course / classes, only admission fee and first installment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, late fee of 500 with 10 rs per day.
- If any student absents for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), He/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheet of previous class and recent colored passport size photographs to the admission form. The Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position in any exams.
- The parents can meet the Coordinator or faculty for any enquiry about their child's progress or any other problem concerning their child with the prior appointment only.
- Any change of address, mobile no should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
- A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request / personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry in to the classes/Institute will be only with Identity Card, if the Identity card of a student is lost or misplaced, a duplicate I-card can be asked from the Institute against payment of 100.
- It is compulsory to provide Mobile No. of the student or father or guardian. The result of tests or any other information by the Institute will be sent to the student only on mobile phone. Institute shall not be responsible if any information regarding result or anything else is not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e- mail I.D. / mobile no. in the enrollment form at the time of admission.
- A student is not allowed to carry mobile phones in the classes. If it all, he/she carries mobile phone in the classes, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss or theft of mobile phone in the Institute. If student found to be using mobile phones in the institute premises, his/her phone will be seized and will be returned only in his parent's presence.
- If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned in the prospectus.
- Vijay education academy reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs or timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody.
Why Vijay ?
Vijay Education Academy takes pride to introduce “Live Coaching View” first of its kind in India, for parents. Using this facility, they can be assured of our commitment towards teaching quality and environment.
Team Vijay is well-versed with competent teaching techniques and is committed towards delivering excellence. Students are taught basic, fundamental concepts and encouraged to apply it smartly to solve the problems. This not only helps them to perform well in their school curriculum but also develop study strategies to prepare for competitive exams.
At the onset, students are made to understand the fundamentals and basics of the subject, after which the technical and detailed parts are taught. Regular test-series are scheduled to analyse students’ comprehension levels. Test answers, its variations and every student’s performance are discussed in lengths to help him/her perform better in the next exam.
Faculties from Indore, Delhi, Haryana, Kota and other cities form pillars of the Academy. These intelligent minds are known for their perfection and dedication. Qualified, competent, caring, motivated and accountable teaching members ensure positive and upward movement of the students.
At Vijay Education Academy, students are provided with an environment to help their personal growth, knowledge base and career sailing. The faculty members believe in the inherent talent and abilities of the students and motivate them to deliver perfection.
Vijay Education Academy is successful due to its versatile teaching approaches and student focussed strategies. Numerous students have made it to the prestigious IIT, elite NDA and prominent medical examinations. Consistent selections in NTSE, KYPY, IAPT Olympiads highlight our dedication towards education.
We follow “Wholesome” policy for teaching, which not only includes intelligent and above-average students but students with average intelligence too.
We boast of our exhaustive collection of practise questions and relevant study material. Students are provided with smart study strategies to manage their course and time schedule. Students are always encouraged to ask their doubts in the class. We believe in making technocrats imbibed with virtues of responsible achievers.
To make learning affordable, scholarship exams like VTSE, ACST & others are conducted regularly to assess potential of the students. In addition to these exams, special grants are available for children of farmers and teachers, girl students and physically challenged students.Our endeavour is to support and motivate each and every deserving student.